FIPS 201 Approved Products List - Physical Access Control System Components
The Physical Access Control System (PACS) products listed under the “Approved” section below have met the security and functional requirements set by GSA’s FIPS 201 Evaluation Program, and have been approved for use by the Federal Government. Note that the Approved PACS Products below are grouped by either 13.01 or 13.02 topologies:
- 13.01 Topology – end-to-end systems which integrate components from three categories (PACS Infrastructure; Validation System; and PIV Reader) together through software (SDK or API).
- 13.02 Topology – end-to-end systems which integrate the first two components (PACS Infrastructure; Validation System) into a “PACS Validation Infrastructure,” which is then integrated with the third component category (PIV Reader).
How To Purchase
Visit the Buy Page to view FICAM products, services and purchasing guidance.
Approved 13.01 Topology PACS Products
NOTE: APL listings 10027 and 10028 are consolidated into APL listings 10112 and 10113, respectively.
Approved 13.02 Topology PACS Products
|PACS Infrastructure and Validation System||APL #|
|Gallagher Command Centre PACS||10114|
|Identiv Velocity Security Management System||10103|
|Kastle Systems CPS (EP) PACS and Validation Infrastructure||10116|
|PACS and Validation Infrastructure for XTec AuthentX ePACS||10077|
NOTE: PACS readers are approved as part of a complete solution. The list below represents the readers that have been tested and verified as part of a solution (e.g., Infrastructure + Validation Engine + Reader). Each of the linked approval letters lists the approved reader types, associated APL#, and tested PACS solution.
- Allegion Schlage Smart Card Readers
- ASSA ABLOY integrated Signo Readers
- ASSA ABLOY integrated pivCLASS Readers
- Gallagher T Series PIV Readers
- HID pivCLASS Series Readers
- HID Signo Series Readers
- Identiv uTrust Series Readers
- Innometriks Cheetah Series Readers
- Veridt Series Readers
- XTec X Series Readers
PACS Solutions Awaiting Approval
|Position||Solution||APL Numbers||New/Update||Testing Status|
|1||Genetec +TI||New||New||In queue|
|2||Genetec Integrated Reader Addition||10061 & 10062||Update||In queue|
|3||System Galaxy + TI||10083 & 10084||Update||In queue|
|4||LenelS2 OnGuard with Embedded Authentication (HID PIVClass)||10112 & 10113||Update||In queue|
|5||LenelS2 OnGuard with Embedded Authentication (TI Entry Point)||10126 & 10127||Update||In queue|
|6||Tyco Security Products C-CURE 9000 with Innometriks Validation System||10115 & 10108||Update||In queue|
Cycle 2 and 3 updates are moved to the front of the test queue once they are installed. While between cycles, solutions may not appear here.