Buy Products and Services
Find approved products and services for Federal Identity, Credential, and Access Management (FICAM) implementations, and helpful links for purchasing these items using GSA Schedules.
The FICAM testing program – also known as the Federal Information Processing Standard 201 (FIPS 201) Evaluation Program – tests commercial products used in Personal Identity Verification (PIV) credentialing systems, physical access control systems (PACS), and public key infrastructures (PKI). These products have been tested and approved to ensure you’re buying products that provide value, and work well together.
The Approved Products List (APL) contains the official list of these tested products.
- Visit the Approved Products List page.
Products and services that have lost their certification are placed on the Removed Products List (RPL). You can view both “approved” and “removed” products via the APL. Contact us if you’re unsure if a product is fit for government use.
The following organizations offer Identity, Credential, and Authentication services to the Federal government. If your organization has a relevant Identity, Credential, or Authentication service, contact us so we can add it to the list.
- USAccess – Provides agencies with a PIV credentialing service.
- MAX.gov Authentication as a Service – Single Sign-On (SSO) and 2-Factor Authentication as a Service with PIV credential integration.
- Federal PKI Shared Service Providers – Digital certificates for Federal agencies.
- Federal PKI Individual Certificate Providers – Offers small numbers of digital certificates for business organizations and business persons, which are used to digitally sign documents and authenticate to a small number of government applications.
- Trust Services for Businesses – Approved credentialing services for businesses.
- The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) website contains a marketplace with federal enterprise and citizen identity products and services.
GSA Schedules provide access to long-term government-wide contracts with commercial firms that provide access to millions of commercial products and services at volume discount pricing. IT Schedule 70 offers tools and expertise to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions.
- FAQs for Buyers
- GSA Advantage! – online shopping and ordering system
- Buy from Schedule 70
- IT Schedule 70 IT Services – scroll down to “Cybersecurity – ICAM” for links to specific items
Note that the purchasing process may differ, depending on the particular product or service you want. If you need help, please contact us.
- PACS Recommended Procurement Language for RFPs (PDF, February 2015)
- Registry of Certified System Engineer ICAM PACS (CSEIP)
- Relevant laws, policies, and regulations
The Identity, Credentialing, and reAccess Management (ICAM) Solutions and Shared Services Roadmap defines activities to support Federal Departments and Agencies in achieving the outcomes in Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memorandum M-19-17, “Enabling Mission Delivery through Improved Identity, Credential, and Access Management.”
Questions or feedback can be directed to email@example.com with the subject: Solutions Roadmap
Page Reviewed: February 2, 2021