Buy Products and Services
Find approved products and services for Federal Identity, Credential, and Access Management implementations, and helpful links for purchasing these items using GSA Schedules.
- Products – If you want to purchase a product such as a physical access control system, review the Approved Products List.
- Services – If you want to purchase an identity and credentialing service, review the Select Services section.
- GSA Schedules – Once you’ve identified the product and/or service you want, consult the appropriate GSA Schedule to purchase it.
The FICAM testing program – also known as the Federal Information Processing Standard 201 (FIPS 201) Evaluation Program – tests commercial products used in PIV credentialing systems, physical access control systems, and public key infrastructures. These products have been tested and approved to ensure you’re buying products that provide value, and work well together.
The Approved Products List is the official list of these tested products.
Products and services that have lost their certification are placed on the Removed Products List (RPL). If you’re looking for a specific product on the Approved Products List and can’t find it, it may no longer be approved for use. Contact us if you’re unsure if a product is fit for government use.
The following organizations offer Identity, Credential, and Authentication services to the Federal government. If your organization has a relevant Identity, Credential, or Authentication service, contact us so we can add it to the list.
Government Identity, Credentials and Authentication
- USAccess – Provides agencies with a PIV credentialing service.
- MAX.gov Authentication as a Service – Single Sign-On (SSO) and 2-Factor Authentication as a Service with PIV credential integration.
- Federal PKI Shared Service Providers – Digital certificates for Federal agencies.
Business Identity, Credentials and Authentication
- Federal PKI Individual Certificate Providers – Offers small numbers of digital certificates for business organizations and business persons, which are used to digitally sign documents and authenticate to a small number of government applications.
- Trust Services for Businesses – Approved identity and credentialing services for businesses, and which the government has approved for federated identity services.
Consumer Identity, Credentials and Authentication
- Login.gov – Shared government single sign on service to allow public consumers to securely access federal government services.
- Trust Services for Citizens – Approved identity and credentialing services for individual citizens, and which the government has approved for federated identity services.
GSA Schedules provide access to long-term government-wide contracts with commercial firms that provide access to millions of commercial products and services at volume discount pricing. IT Schedule 70 offers tools and expertise to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions.
- FAQs for Buyers
- GSA Advantage!® – online shopping and ordering system
- Buy from Schedule 70
- IT Schedule 70 IT Services – scroll down to “Cybersecurity – ICAM” for links to specific items
Note that the purchasing process may differ, depending on the particular product or service you want. If you need help, please contact us.
- PACS Recommended Procurement Language for RFPs (PDF, February 2015)
- Registry of Certified System Engineer ICAM PACS (CSEIP)
- Relevant laws, policies and regulations
Page Reviewed/Updated: May 11, 2017