Evaluation Program Technical Working Group (EPTWG)
The EPTWG works to strengthen the evaluation of PIV components to meet the intent of HSPD-12.
- Improve the FIPS 201 Evaluation Program by strengthening criteria for evaluating FIPS 201 requirements for product/service categories.
- Recommend improvements to advance PIV-related technology.
- Enhance Testing Lab efficiency to meet the intent of HSPD-12 without overburdening suppliers.
This group is open to all federal agencies. Vendors may also join if they have a product listed on the FIPS 201 Evaluation Program’s Approved Products List or plan to submit a product for testing and approval by the FIPS 201 Evaluation Program.
- To join, send us an email and include the text “Request to Join EPTWG“ in the subject line.
Meetings are held approximately quarterly to provide a platform for GSA and EPTWG members to discuss topics related to the FIPS 201 Evaluation Program and the related Federal Identity, Credential, and Access Management (FICAM) Program. The EPTWG is not a chartered working group.
Join the group to stay up-to-date on the latest news and meetings.
- December 18, 2018
- March 21, 2019 (Tentative)
- July 9, 2019 (Tentative)
- Timing: 1-2 hours. Ample time will be allowed for Agenda items, comments, questions, and general Q&A.
- Attendance: In-person meetings are held at GSA Headquarters (1800 F Street N.W., Washington, DC). Virtual and dial-in options will be emailed to members in advance of each meeting.
- Agendas: Will be emailed to members in advance of each meeting.
- Presentations: May be given by the FIPS 201 Evaluation Program and/or other EPTWG members.
Page Reviewed/Updated: December 12, 2018