GSA Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) Solutions Catalog
On May 21, 2019, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) released a new Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) policy (M-19-17). This memo mandated that GSA publish “a consolidated catalog of existing ICAM solutions and shared services.” The attached catalog includes several special item numbers (SINs) within the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS). Please note that MAS has recently gone through a consolidation, therefore, new SIN designations have been included. Most MAS ICAM solutions can be purchased on GSA eBuy, an online Request for Quotation (RFQ) tool designed to facilitate the request for submission of quotations for a wide range of products and services. Non-MAS solutions, shared services, have also been included such as login.gov and max.gov. For convenience and clarity, the corresponding practice area and services provided by the ICAM Services Framework are identified for each solution. The ICAM Services Framework is designed to help agencies translate between requirements and technical solutions. Agencies can leverage these solutions now to begin meeting the requirements of the OMB ICAM policy.
ICAM Solutions Catalog
GSA eBuy Ordering Instructions For Agencies
Buyers are required to register on GSA Advantage. Buyers can use the same User ID and Password on GSA eBuy and GSA Advantage. Vendor listing change regularly and are available in eBuy. Below are modified steps to access the GSA eBuy Buyer website:
- Go to http://www.ebuy.gsa.gov.
- At the top of this page the buyer will see “Sign in as a …. Buyer”, click Buyer to display the Sign In.
- Enter the buyer’s official email address and Password in the boxes provided and click Sign in.
- The buyer will be prompted to request and enter the verification code. GSA Advantage will send the buyer an email with the single-use verification code.
- Enter the verification code from the email. Please note that the buyer’s verification code is only valid for 10 minutes.
- Search – find the solution to post your requirements. A search can be conducted using the SIN designations from this catalog or by using keywords.
- Select – select vendors to notify. At least three vendors can be selected.
- Prepare – beginning a new RFQ/RFI can be started at any point in eBuy. Provide the necessary information about requirements for vendors to submit a quote.
- Submit – review and submit RFQ/RFI.
Last Updated: November 5, 2019