FPKI Technical Working Group (TWG)
The TWG focuses on advancing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technology. It investigates and resolves complex technical issues and proposed modifications to the Federal PKI (FPKI).
- Identify and scope technical issues that impact the operation of the FPKI
- Address security concerns and vulnerabilities that could weaken the FPKI Trust Fabric
- Identify technical improvements to enhance the security and operational capabilities of the FPKI
This group is open to technical participants from federal agencies and their contractors. There are no formal membership requirements, and anyone from a federal agency or who supports an agency may attend.
- To join, send us an email and include the text “Request to Join TWG” in the subject line.
The group meets quarterly, in-person, at GSA Headquarters, 1800 F Street NW, Washington DC. Attendees can also participate via teleconference.
- The next meeting is scheduled for June.
Notes from Past TWG Meetings
- April 2018 (PDF)
- January 2018 (PDF)
- July 2017 (PDF)
- April 2017 (PDF)
- July 2015 (PDF)
- March 2015 (PDF)
- December 2014 (PDF)
- July 2014 (PDF)
- June 2014 (PDF)
- June 2012 (PDF)
- May 2012 (PDF)
- March 2012 (PDF)
- February 2012 (PDF)
- January 2012 (PDF)
- December 2011 (PDF)
- October 2011 (PDF)
- September 2011 (PDF)
- June 2011 (PDF)
- March 2011 (PDF)
Page Reviewed/Updated: May 1, 2018