This University section serves as a knowledge base for all things identity. Explore the endless amount of identity related content at your leisure.
A number of 101 guides are available to understand identity topics in general or specific to the federal government.
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Federal Public Key Infrastructure
- Physical Access Control Systems
- Personal Identity Verification Credential
- Personal Identity Verification Interoperable Credential
- ICAM Program Management
This is a list of available courses with a focus for free, on-demand training. Vendor offered training does not mean an endorsement of a specific product or service. Suggest new courses by contacting us.
- The Federal Virtual Training Environment is a free training resource for all federal employees. Here is a short list of some of the identity courses that are offered.
- Micro Learn: IdAM- Identity and Access Management with the CDM Agency Dashboard
- CDM 201 – Identity and Access Management Capabilities within the CDM Agency Dashboard
- The CIO Council Cloud and Infrastructure Community of Practice offer quarterly training focused on cloud and security certification boot camps. The courses change every quarter. Here is a short list of previous courses offered.
- AWS Foundations, Architect, and Developer
- Certified Cloud Security Engineer
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Microsoft offers an on-demand training module for its SC-300 Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate which teaches design, implementation, and operation of an organization’s identity and access management systems through using Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).